There are 3 main Body Types:
- ENDOMORPH: Big, high body fat, often pear-shaped, with a high tendency to store body fat.
- ECTOMORPH: Lean and long, with difficulty building muscle.
- MESOMORPH: Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells.
This topic will be a 3 – part series. In this BLOG, we will focus on the MESOMORPHS, their characteristics, food and workout recommendations for them.
Mesomorph body type tend to have a medium frame.
Characteristics of this Body Type:
- They may develop muscles easily and have more muscle than fat on their bodies
- They are typically strong and solid, not overweight or underweight
- This body type can lose and gain weight and muscles easily
- They normally have a long torso and short limbs.
- They excel in explosive sports which needs power and speed.